PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ASSOCIATIONS
Having practiced law since 2002, Mr. Guarnieri is a highly experienced trial lawyer who has helped over a thousand clients with their legal issues. He has also successfully represented clients in both civil courts and in misdemeanor and felony criminal cases.
Jim is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Immediate past President of the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyer’s Association, a professional organization comprised of some of the top trial lawyers in the Bay area
- Board member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of the Brandon Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Bar, including the Trial Lawyers Section
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Jim was awarded the Victor O. Wehle Trial Advocacy Award, which is given by Stetson University College of Law to recognize excellence in trial advocacy.
Jim grew up in the Tampa Bay area and attended high school at Jesuit High School. He attended both The American University in Washington, DC, and later attended and received his degree from the University of Florida, Gainesville. Jim received his Juris Doctorate in 2001 from the Stetson University of Law, graduating cum laude.